Thursday 16 June 2011

Twoot woo

Since its a lovely sunny day and the birds are singing in the trees I thought I would share these gorgeous little items with you:

Add a little touch of 1950s to the corner of your rooms and display your favourite photos , postcards or reminders on this gorgeous birdcage memo board:


Available at Rockett St George £39.95

And this little fellow is dying to go to Glastonbury. Will someone please take him?


By Rosi Mari Jewellery £10.00




And this little bird told her she was one of the best dressed ladies of her time ..........
I want a lime green jacket and coral lipstick !!!


Speaking of birds and tweeting Love Yesterday has a twitter




And I have something else to whistle about today to my Betty Page stock has arrived from America
Yay!! Let you know when Im up and running.


Hope your all enjoying the sunshine

Lauren
Love Yesterday





No comments:

Post a Comment