Monday 15 August 2011

Jo and Co

When one of my oldest and bestest buddies Joanne got wind that all my new stock had finally arrived she gave me a little visit to see what she could get her mitts on.  She brought with her mum big sis Nicky and lovely friends Mags and Marnie. Soon my living room resembled Paddys Market and the girls were trying on the dresses. They all went away with their favourite styles and Love Yesterday had its second customers. The dresses were bought for Nickys pre wedding drinks and the girls looked absolutely stunning in their co-ordinated sailor and polka dot combo.

Mags, Nicky and Jo in the Captain, Scarlett and Alice


On a related note Nicky got married to her long term partner Gareth on Saturday, congratulations and the few pictures of their 40s style wedding that I have seen look absolutely beautiful - cant wait to see the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment